Scope in Politics
The official list of TOK scope in politics questions.
- In what ways is factual evidence sometimes used, abused, dismissed and ignored in politics?
- Is being knowledgeable an important quality in a political leader?
- How is the practice of politics distinct from the discipline of political science?
- What issues does politics raise about the difference between knowledge and opinion? How might political controversies be triggered by developments in scientific knowledge?
- Why have political leaders sometimes tried to control or eradicate specific bodies of knowledge?
- With regards to politics, do we know as much as we think we know?